Monday, October 29, 2007

Kill the wabbit! Kill the wabbit!

As promised, here are a few pictures from the Halloween party at my house. I didn't take nearly as many as I thought I did. I think it was because every time I picked up my camera to take more, someone distracted me and I put the camera back down. So, some of my friends and their awesome costumes didn't make it to my blog, and I apologize.

But, here are a few. This is Garrett as Wario.

This is Katey as a stick man.

This is Robin as Wednesday Addams (which was cool, because we had just been watching Addams Family Values before she came.)
This is me playing Operation with Eric, who showed an hour early to the party accidentally.
And this is my roommates and I. I'm the one with horns who isn't Satan.

One more... This is when my friend Lewis decided I made a great hat rack.

I decided my viking name would be Volsunga the Unsettling. I'm sure I would have made the history books with Ivan the Terrible and Alexander the Great if I had actually been a viking.

It was a fun party, and thanks to everyone that came! Believe it or not, I still have to wear that costume two more times. I guess I'm getting my money's worth... though I think from now on I'm going without the wig. If I've learned anything from this Halloween, it is that I am NOT a cute blonde.

8 comments:

Bonny said...

Great costumes all across the board. I must say that Garrett's Wario turned out beautifully. Nice job finding purple overalls. Katey-nice stick man...awesome! Robin looks great at Wednesday! Haley, you make a spactacular viking, what an original idea! Fun photos! Thanks for sharing.

Robin said...

Thanks for an awesome party! The Unsettling...? You are too funny.
I'm so mad because I had $3 in my purse to give to you and I totally spaced it. Doh. Good thing I gave you part of the money before; told you I'd forget.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it; it looked like fun! If you want to know what went with Casey's costume, though, take a look at this, taken the night before here in Provo. Now you know.

Jentry said...

I think you are a beautiful blonde. I love the stick figure the most. That's classic.

Jake said...

Volsunga - there should be some sort of Viking ballad about you:

Volsunga, Volsunga,
Thou strikes unsettling in the heart.
After thou has pillaged,
there is a great hunga!
Volsunga, Volsunga,
With thy gaze the burning doth start.
Thy name rings the world,
From the Nordic to the land Down Unda!

It was the best I could do on short notice. :)

Bonny said...

hilarious jake

garrett said...

Yay for Halloween costumes! Love the pictures. I'll be stealing them from your blog when I get home from work today. :)

Nice poem, Jake.

Christine said...

I love the pictures! So fun! I have to agree... the operation man is funny!