Saturday, September 29, 2007

A whole lotta me

Alright, for lack of patience to conjure up actual thoughts, I thought I'd accept yet another tag from our friend Robin. This one is about my many faces, so if you're not such a fan of my face, move along.

This is me at work. That's usually my expression while I'm there, too.



This is me when the waitress gives us giant pitchers of lemonade on spring break.

This is me when I've driven all the way to Arizona to see a really good show.
This is me when my friend steals my camera and then says something silly. This is me when I'm proud to have cooked my own beef.
This is me (and Wendy) when we try to walk to Idaho from Logan.
This is me being creepy for halloween.

This is me when I'm a wolf.

This is me when my brother wants to go to the salt flats for a photo shoot on a really windy day.


I think that's plenty. Truth is, I really don't have that many faces, do I?

7 comments:

Julie said...

I love your face Bop! It's great and I sure love the rest of you too! Thanks for sharing!

Cricket :)

Bonny said...

oh the lemonade...I remember that trip. It was wonderful!

garrett said...

I miss your face! Those are some fun pictures! Ok, we have got to stop writing high-school-yearbook-esque comments about how we need to get together some time and actually do it. Lets get a group of folks together for this weekend... sound good?

Robin said...

Awesome faces, Haley. I think the 4th one is super-cute.

Bonny said...

and i'd have to say that the beef picture is awesome as well

garrett said...

I love that on your walking to Idaho picture, the sign in the background says "expect possible delays." Nice.

Katey said...

Haley Greer you are one super cute chick! I love that you'd think to just put pictures of yourself doing random things on your blog. I am struggling for ideas of what to post and wish I could be more creative like unto yourself! :)