Saturday, March 29, 2008

The Haleylphabet

I can just picture each of you trying to pronounce the word I just made up in the title... and it makes me laugh.

Robin tagged me and I'm glad. Here's me, from A to Z.

A - Attached or single? Too attached to too many singles to be attached.
B - Best friend? None. Or many.
C - Cake or pie? Pie. Razzleberry pie from Marie Calendars to be specific.
D - Day of choice? Saturday I guess.
E - Essential item? Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum for my hair. For such a low-maintenance personality I sure do have a high-maintenance head.
F - Favorite color? Most any blue.
G - Gummy bears or worms? Worms. If I suck on them carefully enough I can make them skinny enough to tie in a knot using only my tongue. If there are gummy worms in the vicinity and I'm making grotesque faces at you, that's probably what's going on.
H - Hometown? The Rose Park area of Salt Lake for the first 13 years of my life, then West Valley for the rest. I know my way around the humble parts of the valley.
I - Indulgences? Cheese fries. So good, but so bad.
J - January or July? July, but that's a tough one because I hate the dead of winter only slightly more than I hate the heat of summer.
K - Kids? After studying them in school and working with them at work, I'm excited to have my own to mess with.
L - Life isn't complete without? Humor. I laugh a lot more than I probably should.
M - Marriage date? We'll see.
N - Number of brothers and sisters? An older brother and a younger brother. I'm the middle child AND the only girl, which explains a couple of my complexes.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges. My love for citrus is due to serving a mission in AZ where the orange, lemon, and grapefruit trees abound.
P - Phobias or fears? Disappointing and/or inconveniencing people, making phone calls, and bees.
Q - Quote? "Oh if life were made of moments, even now and then a bad one! But if life were only moments, then you'd never know you've had one." - Baker's Wife, Into the Woods (by lyrical genius Stephen Sondheim).
R - Reason to smile? I no longer work for someone I don't respect.
S - Season of choice? Fall.
T - Tag six: Whoever thinks this is fun. Six of you.
U - Unknown fact about me? If it were socially acceptable for white girls to rap, I think I would like to try.
V - Vegetable? Sugar snap peas, especially in a stir fry.
W - Worst habit? Letting people take advantage of me.
X - X-ray or ultrasound? I don't even understand why this is a choice I'd have to make. That tells you how much I know about medicine.
Y - Your favorite food? Shredded chicken salad from Costa Vida.
Z - Zodiac sign? Sagittarius. Freedom-loving, jovial, restless, honest to a fault.

6 comments:

Bonny said...

uh wow, we said the exact same thing on the cake or pie. cool!

Anonymous said...

That's quite a list. Full agreement with the cheese fries.

Katey said...

If only you could have witnessed me saying Haleylphabet aloud in my bedroom...

I love the attached or single comment. How true that can be sometimes!

Thanks for this snippet into your life. :)

Robin said...

Thanks for being glad!
I have never had cheese fries, but I've been feeling the need lately to try them. Maybe this week, they sell them at work.

Jen said...

I would like to see this rap session of yours -- we will have to set something up :)

Becky said...

Haley Bop-
I do enjoy your humor more and more and forget how much I miss it. Hope things are well for you friend.