Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A vacation from my PROBLEMS!

I hope you've seen What About Bob? If you haven't, I suggest you stop reading this entry and go watch it this instant.

I'm blogging from a comfortable hotel bed in St. George on my way to California for a few days. After the long wet winter I'm looking forward to the sun and the warmth.

I survived the balloon-making event, thanks to a balloon-making friend more talented than I. She was only stumped when a kid requested a dragon. But, she did manage to whip up an octopus on command. Pretty impressive. And though I tried to bid farewell to my job and my boss, thanks to her irresponsible ways they still haven't hired someone to replace me yet. So I'll be back in to finish some things and train the poor person who replaces me.

I have some funny pictures that I'll post later. I just thought I'd let you know I survived the week.

7 comments:

Matt said...

Enjoy your vacation! Just please, don't take advantage of my poor, innocent brother. He's so young and impressionable, you know. . .

Or, do go ahead and take advantage. You'd make a great potential in-law!

I'm sure you'll make the right decision . . .

garrett said...

Dear Matt,

Who says if Haley takes advantage of your brother they're getting married after?

Dear Haley,

Have a great vacation! I challenge you to bring back sand from the beach in a coke bottle. It has to be a coke bottle, or it doesn't count. Have fun!

Bonny said...

great chatting-ish with both of you last night. i'm dreaming of spring training.

Anonymous said...

And remember, don't go downtown. There's nothing to do downtown. Hope to see some great photos.

Katey said...

Haley, please do have a most wonderful vacation and break from life. I hope it fares well and you have fun with Clinton oh, and the your other friends too. I expect to see a wonderful recap of the joy you find at the magic kingdom and other such activities. :)

Anonymous said...

I feel good. I feel great. I feel wonderful.

Jake said...

Haley - this time of year reminds me of our trip to AZ. We'll always have Kyrene!

Have a fun trip!