Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Some things you have to read first-hand.

I have nothing to say today that could top this.

The funniest part about this is that for years she's been trying to convince me that since she lived on 700 west that it made her a west sider. I've been telling her that she had to live at least west of Redwood Road to be a true west sider.

So she recently moved to almost 5600 W in her sister's house, and within a month of living there, this is what happens.

So read it. If you're not her friend already, it'll make you wish you were.

4 comments:

Jen said...

hehehehe

Erin said...

Excuse me, but I was on 845 W, not 700 W!

Linds said...

Hales, I totally agree with you about the Redwood road boundary. Maybe Erin was confused because, according to the local news, when anything bad occurs west of Sugarhouse it happened in West Valley.

Bonny said...

bah ha ha! That's hilarious!