Thursday, August 27, 2009

It's the thought that counts.

We received this in the mail the other day:


What's a mandala, you ask?


"What's that you say? You'd like some food? Well, take a moment to look into this mandala... it will help you concentrate on something other than your hunger."

And forget budgeting money for more media campaigns. Just slap a picture of this thing right next to the picture of a hungry person, and the awareness will just start flowing. People will be skipping towards the street vendors and buying tacos and hot dogs and handing them to the homeless wandering the streets.

I believe in the power of the mandala. You should too.

5 comments:

Lera said...

Hmmm... that's different for sure.

Bonny said...

oh man, it's so funny. I can't stop giggling.

Anonymous said...

That mandala puts a hold on you, kind of like a wrestling move. Like a...dare I say it...Nelson Mandala?

Robin said...

Holy cow, where has the mandala been all my life? Also, where can I get one of my own??

Wendy said...

I believe.

In 12th Grade World Lit. class (while everybody else was taking AP English) we made Mandalas. Mine was awesome.