Saturday, July 18, 2009

Reconstruction...

Sorry to leave you hangin' guys. I'm in the process of formulating a new theme for my blog. I'm thinking a theme might help me blog more regularly and give me purpose. This current fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants isn't working for me it seems. And, the wireless internet in my new residence in Midvale leaves much to desire in the speed category, which is why I'm mostly pictureless these days.

So I'll get back to you when I have more direction. In the meantime, thanks for still lookin' in. As a reward, take a gander at the largest can of tuna fish you'll ever see:

5 comments:

Leon said...

I'm not sure if I should laugh or puke by how big that can of tuna is.

Jentry said...

Haley dear, it looks like you have lost 20 pounds. Good on ya!

Nathan Winder said...

Why do they advertise tuna as chicken? Until I see a tuna drumstick, I aint buying.

Jen said...

well get crackin! I need haley insights once in awhile since I don't get them in person as often ;)

Becky said...

your hair is so long! You look awesome! I love your blog. You are so insightful and as always, funny! I love the comment that the boy with Autism said to you. I can totally relate to that. I love those moments. I think I should blog a little more about things that happen to me in my days. Thanks for the inspiration! You're great!