Sunday, September 7, 2008

This past week I...

... saw a sheepdog championship. (entertaining.)
... learned more about potential moving options. (thought-provoking.)
... caught up with some good friends. (amusing.)
... caught up on some church calling stuff. (overdue.)
... helped put on a benefit concert. (under-attended.)
... ran a 5k. (exhilerating.)
... saw Big: the musical. (the movie is better.)
... became truly brunette. (a good change.)
... went to the improv. (satisfying.)
... taught Relief Society. (anxiety-inducing.)
... inherited a suped-up XBox. (will never be bored again.)
... blogged about my week. (also overdue.)

This coming week I...

... will go to the fair.
... will catch up with some more good friends.
... will do more church calling stuff.
... will participate in YSA Family Feud.
... will escape to a magical land called Logan for the weekend.
... hope to go running at least twice.
... hope to post some pictures of past activities for your viewing pleasure.

Sorry everyone. This is what it's come to.

4 comments:

Leon said...

I'm excited for the one about coming to Logan. Super Mario RPG HERE WE COME!!!! 70 inches of pure diagonal delight!!! :)

Katey said...

Loved the update!!! I'm jealous you're going to Logan cause I love that place. I am going to San Francisco this weekend though so I can't be too jealous :)

We should get together some time soon!

Lera said...

Fun update. I'm looking forward to seeing you at Family Feud! I've been working on tallying the results most of today. My calling is also overdue. :)

Robin said...

I don't know how you do it, Haley. I'd drop over dead if my life were as busy as yours.
Congrats on running the 5k, that's one of my goals for...someday.