Sunday, September 21, 2008

The one where I catch up.

People spend their Labor Day in a variety of ways. I spent mine at a fascinating display of animal instinct. This was an incredibly intense standoff between the dog and the sheep who were NOT going to go quietly.


People run for a variety of reasons. I run, actually, for a variety of reasons myself. On Sept. 6th I ran the Wasatch Women Love Your Body 5k race. I finished in better time than I thought I would. I went alone, meaning I had only me to take this less-than-awesome picture. I want to run another one Thanksgiving morning, and then another on New Years Eve.


People head to Northern Utah for a variety of reasons. I went to soothe the Logan-shaped hole in my heart. My friend Codi and I went to see our friend Valene... and we couldn't help but purchase some things at the Fruit Way en route. This is a fabulous picture of Codi, if I do say so myself.


People go to Southern Utah for a variety of reasons. I went to go see the musical Big River at Tuacahan. While there I also was privileged to see some of the most beautiful landscape on earth, reminding me how much I love Utah.


And, finally, people plan on purchasing new iPods for a variety of reasons. I'll be purchasing mine soon because this graphic is the only thing my iPod will display after a tragic running accident.


I plan on purposely slowing my life down a bit... meaning that future posts might just have original insight in them rather than just being a travel log.

4 comments:

Leon said...

I got a new iPod for the same reason Hales! It's pretty fun. I recommend the iPod touch. :)

Jake said...

I also have a Logan-shaped hole in my heart. It sits right next to the home-shaped one and the thailand-shaped one. Holy Heart Batman!

Hope you are doing well my friend!

Robin said...

I want to run a 5k with you!

Bonny said...

ooo count me in on a 5k!