Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Oblogotory

It's been a week and a half - and I'm due for a blog entry. However, time is short and pictures of my activities are few. So instead, I'll offer a few questions from a book I got for my birthday/Christmas entitled If... Questions for the Soul.

If you feel so inclined, answer these for yourself in the comments so I can get to know my audience a bit better and possibly cater future blog entries to you! *That's a lie. There will be no catering.*

If you could plan your last meal, what would be on your menu?

My answer: Chicken Salad from Cafe Rio and a lemonade Slurpee.

If you could be buried or have your ashes spread anywhere on earth, where would it be?

My answer: Somewhere in Grand Teton National Park.

If you were to have one entertainer at your funeral, who would it be?

My answer: Karen Carpenter. Not only would she sing beautifully, but she'd be a ghost, and THAT would be cool.

These, believe it or not, are some of the less ridiculous ones. Some of those include:

What is life's greatest adventure?

If you were the devil for a day, what would you do?

And my personal favorite:

If an angel were to come down and whisper one thing in your ear every day, what would you want it to be?

Feel free to answer these ones as well, but I reserve the right to make fun of you.


1 comment:

Jentry said...

Haley I need to remember not to read your blog while I'm at work. I giggle out loud and then try to stiffle it and then my co-workers know that I'm not working and just goofing around in blog land. "not only would she sing beautifully, she would be a ghost, and that would be cool." I'm going to cry I'm trying so hard to keep my giggles in.